The University has three campuses:
- The Penha Campus
- The Gambelas Campus
- The Portimão Campus
The Penha Campus is situated in the centre of the city of Faro. There are three Schools:
- School of Education and Communication;
- School of Management, Hotel and Tourism;
- Institute of Engineering.
The Gambelas Campus is situated 6 km from Faro and 2 km from Faro International Airport. There are three Faculties, one School and one Department on this campus:
- Faculty of Economics;
- Faculty of Human and Social Sciences;
- Faculty of Sciences and Technology;
- School of Health
- Department of Biomedical Sciences and Medicine.
The Portimão Campus, located in the city of Portimão, is situated near the train station square. Portimão is the second largest city in Algarve and the campus developed out of the need for decentralisation.