Check to see that you have sent the following documents and those have been approved and accepted by the University of Algarve:
- Application Form;
- Academic Curriculum;
- Learning Agreement.
If you have been admitted to study at the University of Algarve, make sure that:
- You have received a letter of acceptance by the University of Algarve;
- You make proper accommodation arrangements.
- Identity Card or Passport;
- European Health Security Card for your medical assistance;
- 2 photos.
If you are a Non-European Union citizen:
- Passport valid for your entire study period;
- Proper visa (student or research);
- Private medical insurance;
- Certificate of home address in your country (if applicable).
For long-stay studies you should also:
- Make copies of all important documents: passport, diplomas, insurance, etc.;
- Make sure you have enough money (cash) to get settled;
- Certified copies of your qualifications obtained abroad (if applicable);
- International Driving license if staying over 3 months.
Important: Be on time! The start of the academic year is generally in the beginning of September.