What documents do I need to submit?
International Student | documents
Along with the application form you must attach the following documents:
- Photocopy of passport or identification document of the applicant;
- Solemn affirmation stating that the applicant complies with the International Student Status conditions;
- Portuguese secondary education certificate or equivalent qualification, or document attesting to the qualification needed to apply to Higher Education in his/her home country, duly certified by the competent authorities;
- Appropriate documentation attesting to the grade obtained by the applicant;
- Appropriate documentation attesting to the applicant’s knowledge of the language of instruction;
Proof of payment of the application fee.
NOTE: with the exception of photocopy of passport or identification document, the documents must be translated into Portuguese or English whenever they are not issued in Portuguese, English, French or Spanish, and either certified by the consular office or presented with the apostil of the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 issued by the competent authority of the State where they are originated.