Este curso não disponibilizará vagas para o Concurso Nacional de Acesso ao Ensino Superior no ano letivo 2018/19.
The degree in Science Information Systems and Technologies aims to train professionals with a solid technical training in the areas of the information technologies, information systems, information and communication technologies, telematics, development of informatics applications and integration and selection of support equipment to technologies and information systems.
During this study cycle the students will acquire the following skills:
- Understand the strategic relevance, implement and manage organizational information systems, being able to select, install, configure and interconnect the mains types of informatics systems that support them;
- Create and develop software and web applications and software to mobile devices, using different paradigms of programming and databases;
- Install and manage operating systems and small and medium computer networks;
- Develop informatics applications;
- Develop and integrate telematics, web and multimedia solutions;
- Install and manage telematics services;
- Select and integrate equipment connected to the information technologies;
- Develop changes organizational projects that aims to improve the organization functioning, through the use of the information technologies potentialities;
- Work in team, learn autonomously, adapt to new situations, have initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and motivation for quality.