Higher Professional Technical Courses (TeSP)
Who can apply?
- Holders of a secondary education course or legally equivalent qualification (eg professional course or technological course)
- Holders of a technological specialization diploma, a higher professional technical diploma or a higher education degree
- Applicants who obtain approval over the age of 23
Candidates who are not trained in at least one of the relevant areas of the TeSP course to which they are applying will have to take a Knowledge Assessment Test. After passing the test, you will meet the required entry conditions and will be placed in the course you applied for, subject to vacancies.
If the entry is made through the contest Over 23 years old, candidates must have taken the proof of entrance related to this contest.
Application calendar for 2020/2021
|1st Phase||2nd Phase|
|Submission of applications||27-07-2020 to 23-08-2020||15 to 29-09-2020|
|Online publication of ranking results||14-09-2020 (1)||08-10-2020|
|Complaints - online via form||14 to 15-09-2020||08 to 09-10-2020|
|Online publication of the results of complaints||16-09-2020||12-10-2020|
|Online applications of candidates placed||14 to 22-09-2020 (2, 3)||08 to 13-10-2020 (3)|
|PEAC calendar (Only for candidates placed conditionally on the course and alternates who do not check the conditions of admission to the course)|
|PEAC online application||14 to 17 September 2020||08 to 09-10-2020|
|Specific knowledge assessment test (PEAC) / Saturday or after work||18-09-2020||12-10-2020|
|Online publication of PEAC results||23-09-2020||10/14-2020|
|Online complaints via form||23 to 24-09-2020||14 to 15-10-2020|
|Online publication of the results of complaints||25-09-2020||10-10-2020|
|Online applications of candidates placed||25 to 28-09-2020||19 to 21-10-2020|
- In 2020/21, only TeSPs with at least ten students enrolled at the end of the 1st phase of applications will be taught
- Candidates placed in the 1st phase may be replaced in the 2nd phase if there are any vacancies resulting from the non-enrollment of candidates placed in the 1st phase
- Failure to meet this deadline will lead to the automatic loss of the vacancy