Funded mobilities for a research stay in Japan and Korea in ICT
You are a European Doctorate or Post-Doctorate working in the field of ICT and its applications? Internationalize your career with the TEAM programme and complete a research period in Japan or Republic of Korea!
The aim of the TEAM programme is to create a community of excellence in ICT and its applications by bringing together twelve world-class institutions in Europe, Japan and Republic of Korea. This partnership composed of higher education institutions, research institutions and industrial partners is designed to guide young talent towards the internationalization of their careers and the acquirement of new skills. It will fund 110 mobility scholarships ranging from one to twelve months.
The call for applications is open until May, 15th 2017.
European candidates can apply for a research period at one of the following Asian partner universities:
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- Keio University, Japan
- Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
- Chungnam National University, Republic of Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea.
The beneficiaries of this programme will have their round-trip tickets paid and will receive a monthly allowance for the duration of their stay:
- PhD Student: 1500€/month for a duration from 6 to 10 months
- Post-Doctorate: 1800€/month for a duration from 6 to 10 months
The conditions to apply are:
- Being nationals from EU
- Studying and/or doing research in the field of ICT and its applications
- Fulfill one of these conditions: registered or employed at one university of any EU member state; AND/OR have obtained a university degree by an institution of any EU member state.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact the TEAM coordinator via email@example.com
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France, Coordinator of the TEAM programme