The graduates in Sociology are able to exercise their profession in:
- State institutions and central services of spatial planning, education, justice, housing, social security, health, culture, statistic and demography;
- Regional organisms of spatial and urban planning, autarchies, regional institutes for environment, health, social security, education, culture and tourism;
- Several companies, in particular, those that act in the fields of opinion and market studies, exploitation of public opinion, communication and art;
- Business departments in areas like human resources, advice, image and strategic planning;
- Non-governmental organizations and IPSS (private institutions of social solidarity).