CEUAlg's mission is to contribute to the observance of ethical, bioethical and deontological principles in the activity of the University of Algarve (UAlg), in the light of the principle of human dignity, as a guarantor of the exercise of their fundamental rights, as well as integrity , confidence and security of the procedures in force in the respective institution.
- Doctor Helena Maria Guerreiro José (President)
- Doctor Virgílio Miguel Rodrigues Machado (vice-president)
- Doctor Anabela Maria Lopes Romano
- Doutora Ana Teresa da Conceição Figueira Martins
- Dr. Carlos Manuel Borges Godinho
- Dr. Cláudio Alberto Rodrigues Correia
- Dr. João Luis Calçada Correia
- Dr.ª João João de Oliveira Barradas (Secretary)
- Raquel Jacob
Request for opinions
Interested parties must submit their application on the form available on the EC website, attaching the necessary instructional documents.
All requests submitted up to fifteen working days before the meeting will be taken to the next ordinary meeting of the EC, to be held on January 15, 2021, at 3:00 pm.
Opinions will be issued in writing within thirty working days after their first analysis at the ordinary meeting.
Request for opinion (studies / projects)