CEUAlg's mission is to contribute to ensuring the University of Algarve (UAlg) observes all ethical, bioethical and deontological principles in its operations, in light of the principle of human dignity, as guaranteeing the exercise of all fundamental rights, as well as the integrity, trustworthiness and safety of all procedures in force at the respective institution.
- Doctor Helena Maria Guerreiro José (Chair)
- Doctor Virgílio Miguel Rodrigues Machado (vice-chair)
- Doctor Anabela Maria Lopes Romano
- Doctor Ana Teresa da Conceição Figueira Martins
- D. Carlos Manuel Borges Godinho
- Dr Cláudio Alberto Rodrigues Correia
- Dr João Luis Calçada Correia
- Dr Maria João de Oliveira Barradas (Secretary)
- Raquel Jacob
Request for approval
Interested parties must submit their application via the form available on the EC website, attaching the necessary instructional documents.
All requests submitted up to fifteen working days before the meeting will be taken to the next EC ordinary meeting, to be held on 15th January 2021, at 3:00 pm.
Approvals (or otherwise) will be issued in writing within thirty working days after first analysed at the ordinary meeting.
Request for approval (studies/projects)