a) Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar;
b) Bachelor degree (or higher) in other Engineering scientific areas;
c) Holders of a foreign degree that are recognized as satisfying the objectives of the degree of Bachelor (or higher) by the Technical-Scientific Council (CTC) of the Institute of Engineering (ISE);
d) Holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum that are recognized and attested by the CTC-ISE's as ability to attend the study cycle.
The recognition referred in subparagraphs (c) and (d) allows access to the study cycle leading to the master's degree, but no not confer to the holder the equivalence or recognition of the degree of bachelor.
Criteria for Candidates Selection:
Candidates are ordered by successive application of the following criteria:
a) Adequacy of the degree or equivalent of which the candidate is holder;
b) Final classification of the Degree or equivalent;
c.) Curriculum vitae analysis.
- Duly filled application form;
- Certificates of academic qualifications;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Copy of personal identification document (Citizen Card or Passport or equivalent);
- other documents considered relevant by the applicant.
Application Schedule 2018/2019
1st admission round
|2nd admission round
||3rd admission round
||4th admission round*
|until 19 January 2018
||until 06 April 2018
||until 6 July 2018
|| until 3 September 2018
|29 January 2018
||16 April 2018
||16 July 2018
||11 September 2018
*only for citizens of a Member State of the European Union or foreigners living legally in Portugal.
Tuition and fees 2018/2019
|Registration fee and School Insurance
||Annual value of the tuition fee
||Annual value of the tuition fee for international students*
Note: The rate of this course can be paid in installments of similar value 8, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, February, March, April and May.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in EU for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 31st of August of the enrolment year.