May apply to the PhD program in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering:
a) The holders of a master degree (second cycle of higher education) in Electrical Engineering and related fields in the format obtained from the implementation the Bologna Process, as well as holders of qualification considered, in legal terms, as equivalent, or in areas considered relevant to the specialization of this doctoral program.
b) Holders of the degree in Electrical Engineering and related fields in the format obtained from the implementation of the Bologna Process, as well as holders of qualification considered, in legal terms, as equivalent, or in an area considered relevant to the areas of specialization this doctoral program, with scientific and professional experience in the doctoral program or proven by scientific publications related to the PhD research areas.
c) At exceptional title, can apply candidates with outstanding academic, scientific or professional qualification recognized as high merit and proven by scientific publications in the scientific areas of the PhDEET.
Prospective students should prepare:
- An application letter (in English) detailing, your academic and professional background as well as your motivation and objectives for pursuing PhD studies.
- A curriculum vitae: The curriculum should outline your education, research experience, work experience, publications, scholarships, prizes and honors received, and any other extracurricular activities. Include information about your fluency in English.
- The names and contacts of two persons that can recommend you: recommenders should know you relatively well and be able to evaluate the quality of your previous work. They should be from faculty or recent employers. Letters should be signed and sent directly by the recommenders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One transcript for each university degree mentioned in your resume. Please provide transcript of grades also and transcripts of any certificate of English proficiency.
The curriculum vitae must be appended with a clear description of the grades system in your country, as well as an explanation on how to convert your grades into a 0-100% scale.
Criteria for admission and selection
The candidate selection will take into account the following parameters:
- Grades obtained in each transcription degree.
- Scientific area of the previous education, research or working experience
- Number of years of previous studies and or working experience
- Number and relevance of publications
Scientific recognition assessed by scholarships, prizes and honours received, and any other extracurricular activities.
Application period: Permanently open.
Tuition and other fees 2019/2020
Enrollment fee and School insurance
Tuition fees for EU nationals
Tuition fees for International Students*