Jump to navigation
The Visual Arts degree is a new and innovator course that integrates several different areas of the artistic scenery. Beyond the traditional arts, like painting and sculpture, the students can also work with the new media and the newer types of art, like Photography and Video.
This degree aims to train professionals to produce, research and criticize the visual arts, particularly the contemporary art.
Thus, the Visual Arts’ professional will be prepared to:
More information here.
In terms of training profiles, the following outputs are foreseen:
- Visual artist;
- Specialization in analogical and digital photography;
- Video capture and editing;
- Illustration and BD;
- Teaching (artistic and technological education);
- Publicity (art director);
- Promoter of cultural events;
- Educative services in museums, galleries and institutions of cultural development;
- Intervener in integrated actions with the artistic heritage;
- Technical of plastic arts.
Faculdade de Ciências Humanas e Sociais
Departamento de Artes e Humanidades
Campus de Gambelas
8005-139 - Faro
Email : email@example.com
(Artistas, investigadores e especialistas)
Pedro Cabral dos Santos
Susana de Medeiros