Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropshicology
- To offer advanced training (theoretical and technical) in the specialty area, deepening the knowledge about the nervous system and its relations with behavior and cognitive functions in normal conditions and in disease
- To offer advanced training for the professional practice of Psychology in the area of neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation, following the recommendations of the European Diploma in Psychology
- To offer advanced training for research in Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology
- Provide access to the third study cycle
In the academic year 2024/2025, only the Neuropsychology specialization will open.
Candidates for the master's degree must be fluent in Portuguese. Some Course Units may be taught in English, but will be assessed in Portuguese.
Tuition and Annual Tuition Fee 2023/2024
National Students: 697 Euros
International Students*: 2000 Euros
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year