Conditions of access
Access and admission to the Ph.D. Programme are governed by the article 30, paragraph 1 of Decree-Law no. 74/06 of 24 March, republished by Decree-Law no. 115/2013 of 07 August, namely:
- a) Holders of a 2nd cycle, or legal equivalent, from a recognized higher education institution, whose curriculum reveals an adequate scientific preparation;
- b) Holders of 1st cycle in an appropriate subject, from a recognized higher education institution, holding a particularly relevant academic or scientific curriculum vitae that is recognized by the Scientific Council as attesting the capacity to carry out the Programme;
- c) Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum vitae that is recognized by the Scientific Council as attesting the capacity to carry out the Programme.
Criteria for selection of the candidates
- The criteria for ranking are the academic, scientific and professional curriculum in the scientific areas of the Programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (with personal data, academics and professionals)
- Proof of payment of the application rate
Applicants to the Ph.D. Programme must address an application to the Scientific Council, formalizing their application. The application form is made available to applicants during the application period. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- - Application form, duly filled in;
- - Evidence that the candidate meets the conditions for admission required in this announcement;
- - Updated Curriculum Vitae, including published or documented work;
- - Proof of payment of the application fee.
The Scientific Council will decide on the admission of the candidates proposed by the Course Director.