Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Provide a scientific, solid, rigorous and updated specialization in Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Train qualified staff capable of intervening in dynamic and complex contexts, namely in companies, public entities and other bodies linked to business, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Provide the master's students with management concepts and methods, in particular, tools for assessing the feasibility and operationalizing business ideas
- Develop soft skills, namely, critical reasoning, creativity, teamwork, writing skills, communication, proactivity and risk acceptance
- Enhance the entrepreneurial characteristics of master students
- Provide a broad understanding of the regional and national entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Use advanced research methods and techniques
Classes are on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. On Thursday, classes are on-line, starting at 6:30 pm and ending at 10pm. On Friday and Saturday students are expected to attend classes at the School of Economics. On Friday classes start at 6:30 pm and end at 10pm; on Saturday classes are from 9.30 am until 1pm.
Tuition and Fees 2024/2025
National Students: 3250 Euros (1st year - 2250 Euros; 2nd year - 1000 Euros)
International Students*: 3995 Euros (1st year - 2250 Euros; 2nd year - 1745 Euros)
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year
For the upcoming academic year, Merit Scholarships will be made available by the Faculty for the most outstanding candidates enrolling in the program. Merit Scholarships will only cover the program tuition fee. All conditions for awarding Merit Scholarships are provided in the "Regulation for the Award of Merit Scholarships".
If you wish to apply for the Merit Scholarship (complet program), apart from the online application to the course, it is necessary to complete this application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the documents indicated in the form.