Market Research and Analytics of Tourism - Portimão
The economic importance of tourism, reflected in the growing value of exports, in the volume of employment it generates, and in the diversity of sectors of economic activity that contribute to tourism, implies that its study and analysis involves the processing of large volumes of data.
The Postgraduate Course in Research and Market Analysis for Tourism is structured to provide participants with the necessary knowledge so that they can use the latest technologies and methodologies to collect and process large volumes of data on tourist activity, in order to:
- Develop new services/products
- Improve the services provided
- Enrich the tourist experience
- Develop new marketing strategies or instruments
Classes take place on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, between 6.30pm and 11pm (with a 30 minute break).
Exceptionally, events, tutorials or class recovery may take place after working hours on other days of the week, including Saturday mornings.
Tuition and Fees 2022/2023
Registration Fee and School Insurance:
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year