Curso Livre Sistema de Normalização Contabilística para as Administrações Públicas
Language of Teaching
Faculty / School
Escola Superior de Gestão, Hotelaria e Turismo
Area of Studies
Economics, Management and Tourism
Taking into account the significant changes in Public Organizations, it is necessary to interpret the new concepts in order to identify the main changes of the new regulations in relation to the current situation, as well as to provide the preparers and users of financial information with a set of knowledge necessary for the new reality of financial reporting. It is in this context that we present a training proposal in public accounting.
- Know and apply the Accounting Normalization System for Public Administration (SNC-AP).
- Identify the framework of the SNC-AP in terms of accounting harmonization
- Understand the structure of the SNC-AP
- Analyze the Financial Statements
- Interpret the standards and demonstrate its scope of application
Date: 17 June to 9 July (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7.30pm to 10.30pm and Saturdays from 9.30am to 12.30pm)
Tuition and Fees 2021/2022
Registration Fee: 25 Euros
Tuition: 175 Euros
Registrations are made through an online form, which is available on the "Registrations" tab.