The career opportunities of this degree are:
- Specialized technicians in natural parks, marine reserves, aquariums, oceanographic parks, zoos and fishing and aquaculture companies;
- Advisors/ consultants of companies in the area of marine environment;
- Research assistants integrated in I&D teams in companies, institutes, investigation centers and state labs;
- Entrepreneurs in technical innovation areas, natural products and ecotourism;
- Senior technician in services of local and central administration;
- Formers in marine biology area integrated in environmental education teams.