The main objectives of Tourism degree are:
- To provide adequate and essential training to the process of modernization of the sector;
- To respond to demands felt at the international level, providing critical and innovative approaches to facilitate the increasing mobility of the professionals of tourism;
- To contribute to the development of innovation in the tourism business and to the understanding of the need for a sustainable development of tourism activities;
- To provide the concepts and features of tourism within the academic and applied study field;
- To contribute to a greater understanding of tourism within the local communities (perceptions, social, cultural, economic and environmental impacts, policies and planning);
- To develop theoretical and practical skills during the 1st cycle of studies which will allow access to specializations at the level of the following cycles (2nd and 3rd cycles);
- To learn about European Union policies for tourism development.