The main objectives of Business Management degree are:
- To provide an educational space for mastering technical/scientific skills, both general and specific, in the management of enterprises, institutions and public and private bodies in general, in an environment conducive to the development of scientific research and for the transfer of knowledge;
- To promote preparation in the use of information and communication technologies;
- To enhance the performance level in the workplace, by conducting an internship and applying acquired knowledge;
- To enable students to use methods and research tools in the context of management;
- To establish strong institutional bonds and relationships materialized in several agreements and protocols;
- To develop the theoretical and practical skills that enable progress to a specialization level at postgraduate level (Masters and Doctorate);
- To provide technical /scientific training that enhances the student’s professional experience.