The basic training in Psychology allows the access to the 2nd cycle degree in Psychology (Clinical and Health, Education, Social and Organizations and Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology), ensuring a subsequent access to the profession of psychologist in one of the areas referred to above.
After the conclusion of the 2nd cycle the graduates will be able to work in:
- Health centers;
- Social security services;
- Regional planning divisions;
- Employment and vocational training centers;
- Prison and social reintegration services;
- Organisms of municipal administration;
- Clinics and centers of psychological counseling.