- To build professional knowledge in the area
- To build an ethical framework suited to the professional figure of the social educator
- To use methods and research techniques and build projects with autonomy and creativity
- To use analysis and critical reflexive thought to interpret reality and be able to plan social interventions
- To have leaderships abilities
- To show organization abilities and ability to work in teams
- To accept critics and suggestions related to social intervention
Classes take place between 19:00 and 23:00/23:30, 3 to 4 nights a week, on days to be determined.
Tuition and Fees 2021/2022
National Students: 1100 Euros
International Students*: 2000 Euros
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year