- To enable students to deepen and extend their theoretical and methodological expertise in the scientific domain of Language Sciences
- To provide students with advanced research skills, viewing them as potential practitioners of scientific work in the area of Language Sciences
- To exercise students in the ability to promote technological, social or cultural progress in a knowledge- based society
- Main research lines: 1. linguistic diversity, terminology, and communication of science; 2. description of lexical-syntactic structures for computational language processing; 3. formal representation of the meaning of natural language texts from a transformational perspective.
The teaching languages will be Portuguese, English, or French (adapted to the linguistic profile of the students).
Tuition and Fees 2023/2024
National Students: 1500 Euros
International Students*: 3000 Euros
Application Fee: 100 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 275 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in EU for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year
Faculdade de Ciências Humanas e Sociais
Campus de Gambelas, 8005-139 Faro
Phone: +351 289 800 914
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org