Hospitality Management and Administration
The master's degree in Hospitality Management, in terms of learning objectives, aims to ensure that students:
- Develop scientific, technical, creative and innovative knowledge
- Improve their personal, interpersonal and professional relationships
- Develop leadership skills and entrepreneurship in the field of hospitality
- Gain greater sensitivity towards ethical and social responsibility
- Are able to manage the production process (e.g. food making, tour programmes) and/or provision of the service (accommodation, table and bar)
- Develop skills for the analysis of investment projects associated with hospitality and be more enterprising; gain knowledge in the fields of financial management, human resources management and organizational behaviour
- Can critically analyze case studies
Classes are held on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 6.30pm to 11pm (with a 30 minute break). Saturdays, from 9.am to 1.30pm (with a 30-minute break).
Tuition and Fees 2023/2024
National Students: 3000 Euros (1st year - 2000 Euros; 2nd year - 1000 Euros)
International Students*: 4000 Euros (1st year - 2500 Euros; 2nd year - 1500 Euros)
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year
Contribute to the duties of director / top manager, in terms of operations management, financial management, human resources management, marketing of tourism products and services provided by hotel and other companies related to Tourism.