Tourism Economics and Regional Development
- To analyze the complexity of the economic dimension of tourism and its connection to regional development
- To evaluate the economic impact of tourism
- To plan and manage tourism projects
- To use advanced research methods and techniques
- To contribute to the setting and implementation of policies in the domains of tourism and regional development
Tuition and Fees 2024/2025
first year curriculum: 1100€
other curricular year: 1100€
first year curriculum: 2500€
other curricular year: 1750€
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year
For the upcoming academic year, Merit Scholarships will be made available by the Faculty for the most outstanding candidates enrolling in the program. Merit Scholarships will only cover the program tuition fee. All conditions for awarding Merit Scholarships are provided in the "Regulation for the Award of Merit Scholarships".
If you wish to apply for the Merit Scholarship (complet program), apart from the online application to the course, it is necessary to complete this application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the documents indicated in the form.
This Masters aims to prepare professionals to deal with the economic aspects of the tourism and regional development sectors. The qualifications provided open up a wide range of opportunities in public and private organizations.