a) 5 years of professional experience;
b) Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum, which is recognized by the scientific council, as attesting merit and capacity to carry out this cycle of studies
Criteria for selection of the candidates
(1) academic, scientific and professional curriculum;
(2) motivation for attending the master's degree, manifested through a letter of motivation in english, mandatory;
(3) an in-person or remote (online) interview in English may be required;
(1) - Curriculum Vitae (with personal, academic and professional data). The curriculum vitae must clearly indicate the 5 years of professional experience, explaining the dates and type of work carried out.
(2) - Motivation letter in English.
(3) - Documents proving a minimum of 5 years of professional experience as explained in the curriculum vitae (letters from employers or copy of employment contracts, indicating the exact day of beginning and end of each period of work).
(4) - Identity card or citizen card or other identification document (passport) for foreign applicants;
- The application process is done exclusively by uploading the required documents on the platform.