Language of Teaching
Faculty / School
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Area of Studies
Exact and Natural Sciences
(1.1) Degree in Biology or in a related field from a Portuguese university.
(1.2) Holders of a foreign higher education degree equivalent to a 1st cycle of studies organized following the Bologna Process
by a state adhering to this process.
(1.3) Holders of a foreign higher education degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree
of "licenciado" (bachelor of science).
(1.4) Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum attesting to the ability of the candidate to carry out the Master of Science in Aquaculture and Fisheries.
(2) An English knowledge equivalent to at least a full B level proficiency.
Note: The acceptance of a candidate based on criteria is the responsibility of the Scientific Council (Conselho Cientifico) of the Faculty of Sciences and Technology (Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia) of Algarve University. It does not confer to the candidate formal recognition or equivalency to the degree of "licenciado" or any other academic degree.
(1) Adequacy of degree
(2) Classification of degree
(3) Academic, scientific and professional curriculum;
(4) Global Profile;
(5) A face-to-face or videoconference interview may be required.
(1) Curriculum Vitae (with personal data, academics and professionals).
(2) Transcript with completed modules and respective grades and credits with correspondence to the Portuguese scale (0-20, minimum pass grade: 10).
(3) Students currently attending a 1st cycle of studies may register conditionally, providing proof of completion of the degree in the enrollment act.
(4) Identity proof (ID or passport).
|Applications||05-01-2023 to 31-01-2023|
|Selection||01 to 10-02-2023|
|Publication of results||15-02-2023|
|Complaint||15 to 20-02-2023|
|Complaint results||Until 23-02-2023|
|Registration||15 to 24-02-2023|
* The 1st phase of applications is only intended for masters and doctoral courses that are taught in the English language.
|Applications||06-03-2023 to 31-03-2023|
|Selection||03 to 12-04-2023|
|Publication of results||17-04-2023|
|Complaint||17 to 21-04-2023|
|Complaint results||Until 28-04-2023|
|Registration||19 to 28-04-2023|
|Applications||15-05-2023 to 10-07-2023|
|Selection||10 to 14-07-2023|
|Publication of results||19-07-2023|
|Complaint||19 to 25-07-2023|
|Complaint results||Until 28-07-2023|
|Registration||20 to 31-07-2023|
|Applications||07-08-2023 to 28-08-2023|
|Selection||28-08 to 06-09-2023|
|Publication of results||12-09-2023|
|Complaint||12 to 15-09-2023|
|Complaint results||Until 21-09-2023|
|Registration||13 to 22-09-2023|
Note: Non-EU applicants are advised to apply in the early stages due to the need to obtain a visa, a process that may delay arrival on national territory.
How satisfied are you with the experience of using the new ualg.pt?
Universidade do Algarve © 1994 - 2020