- To develop scientific and technical skills in the fields of tourism, fundamental to an efficient, creative and innovative professional performance
- To provide students with skills, behaviours and techniques that enable them to manage, in an integrated way, the activities in the tourism domains and their relationship with other related activities
- To contribute to the exercise of functions of top director/manager, at the level of management of tourism operations, marketing of tourism products and services provided by companies, the management of tourism infrastructures and the preservation and enhancement of cultural heritage, depending to some extent on the optional area selected
- Contribute to empowering professionals from other activity sectors associated to tourism
Classes take place on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 18h30 to 23h00 (with a 30 minute break).
Exceptionally, events, study visits or class recovery may take place, in an after-labor period, on the other days of the week, including Saturday mornings.
In the 2023/2025 edition the branch of specialisation offered is Tourism Marketing.
Tuition and Fees 2023/2024
National Students: 3000 Euros (1st year - 2000 Euros; 2nd year - 1000 Euros)
International Students*: 4000 Euros (1st year - 2500 Euros; 2nd year - 1500 Euros)
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year
School of Management, Hospitality and Tourism
Campus da Penha, office 38
ESGHT Graduate Office
Phone: +351 289 800 179