The University of Algarve (UAlg) welcomes students from countries outside the European Union (EU) under the International Student Status.
The undergraduation diplomas awarded by UAlg are valid and recognized in all EU countries, allowing the pursuing of postgraduate studies (Masters or PhD) at the University of Algarve or any university in Europe. As an international student, you may also benefit from mobility programmes in Europe, under ERASMUS + programme during your undergraduate degree (Undergraduate or integrated Master) in UAlg.
The tuition fee for the academic year 2023/24 varies between 1,500 and 4,500 Euros, and can be paid up to a maximum of 10 monthly fees.
Academic year 2023/2024
Online application calendar:
- 1st phase (1): 23-01 to 1-03-2023
- 2nd phase (1), (2): 28-03 to 14-04-2023
- 3rd phase (1), (2), (3): 19-06 to 14-07-2023
(1) For candidates who have taken an entrance exam for higher education, recognised by UAlg, in their country
(2) For candidates who have taken an entrance exam for higher education, recognised by UAlg, in their country or who have taken/will take an entrance exam for the University of Algarve.
(3) For candidates registered under the SUPERNOVA programme
Application rate: 50€ *You must pay the fee before submitting your application